Monday 16 April 2012

Scarlett Johansson Opens Up on Leaked Nudes, Divorcing Ryan Reynolds and Dating Sean Penn



On her 2008 marriage to Ryan Reynolds:

"We always kept our story private -- how we met, our wedding, everything. It was about us."

"The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment ... I think it’s nice to know that you’re capable of loving somebody in that way. I think it’s a rare opportunity."

On parting after their divorce:

"It was devastating. It really throws you. You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn’t work out."

"This was something I never thought I would be doing. And there’s no way to navigate it. Nobody can give you the right answer."

On her relationship with Sean Penn:

"I never put a title on it, really, but we were seeing each other."

“In my marriage, funnily enough, we had relative privacy, [the media attention on her and Sean] was a little bit of an adjustment.”

On the nude photos that were hacked from her phone:

"Somebody stole something from me ...  It’s sick. I don’t want people like that to slide.”

“When all those photos came out, of course I go out to dinner and think, 'Goddamn it, these people have all seen my ...' You can’t not think that. Even if they haven’t, you’re paranoid."

No comments:

Post a Comment