Friday 9 December 2011

Rachel Crow Speaks! Her Thoughts After Her Shocking X Factor Elimination!

Rachel Crow is speaking, letting America know how she feels after Nicole Scherzinger's deadlock decision sent her home.
And, like the sweet angel she is, she doesn't hold any grudge against Nicole, but instead she says:

I went to see [Nicole] afterwards and this is all off-camera stuff. You know when someone's lying. She was distraught.
I wasn't shocked. I'm 13. I'm not preparing myself for this kind of stuff. So when it happened, I was like a scared reaction, almost like a look of terror. Then I just find of fell because I was like, I can't breathe.
I feel really bad. Nicole was so sad. I saw her in her room and she was still crying tonight even. I went in there and I was just like, 'It's OK.' She was like, 'No one can calm me down, but you!' I hugged her and it was OK. She's fine. She's amazing. It was not her fault.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can make dollars by locking premium sections of your blog or site?
    Simply open an account on AdWorkMedia and implement their content locking plugin.

    ReplyDelete