Thursday 1 December 2011

Jersey Shore's Vinny G. I'M VERY SORRY About My Rape Rap

Vinny Guadagnino from "Jersey Shore" has issued a formal apology for rapping about pretend-raping strippers in a new song he posted to YouTube this morning.

The "Jersey Shore" star went to his blog ... and wrote, "I'd like to apologize for the rap.  Was meant to be a funny take on an already 'dirty' song -  funny since I'm known as the 'good boy'."

He added, "I am 100 percent against violence of any kind.  I work with many organizations to stop violence and bullying, and will continue to.  It's something I strongly believe in. Very sorry to anyone I've offended."

As we previously reported Vinny has already pulled the song from YouTube.

But I posted the lyrics to his rap song below :)

"I ain't got a girl ... You ain't got a man ...
I've got a date for ya ... and it's in my pants."

The rap continues:

"Oh you a fan? You wanna take a pic?
I like your crack girl ... I wanna take a hit.
Yeah I'm takin' it ... I'm a get you naked b*tch ...
We can f**k and make it fit... boomin s**t and slatin' it.
Actin' like I'm raping it ...
f** k her til she fakin' it."

But wait, there's more:

"If I act like a d*ck ... slap me with your t*ts."

Vinny posted an explanation on his YouTube page, saying, "I felt like being a naughty boy and rapping like a G. Ladies I still love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment