Monday 14 November 2011

Pretty cool story. A woman in Pennsylvania Fights Bear To Save Her Dog.

A woman in Pennsylvania let her dog out one night to go do his business.
She then noticed he was acting strangely.
She said:
"It was dark and at first I couldn't see what it was. Then, I saw two black bears, what looked like a cub and an adult."
She said she saw her 11-year-old dog running at the full grown bear and "swatting at him."
She ran to help her dog, when the adult bear attacked!
She said:
"I was screaming at it to get out of my yard, trying to scare it away. I was so concerned about Otto I didn't even know I was hurt."
She was bleeding from the head from multiple claw wounds.
By the time her husband got outside the bears were gone.
Her injuries are minor.
The dog was taken to the vet and treated for his wounds.
Good thing his brave mama was there to save him.

No comments:

Post a Comment