Tuesday 29 November 2011

Kardashian sisters grace the cover of Glamour and take New Years themed photo's


Kim Kardashian got downright depressing in a brand new interview with her sisters in Glamour magazine.

While the photos from inside the issue show a happy, scantily-clad Kardashian, the accompanying article isn't quite as cheery.

"At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I'm not supposed to have kids and all that," she says in an excerpt from the issue, out December 6.

"I believe in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed," she adds ... alluding to her split from husband of 72 days Kris Humphries. "I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic."

When Glamour probed on what she needs to be more realistic about, Kim says "The fact that what I want isn't possible" -- causing Khloe to call her out, saying "Oh my God. Don't be dramatic all of a sudden!"

At least the interview ends on a positive note...kind of... with Kim adding "Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that's OK."

1 comment: