Tuesday 14 February 2012

Chocolate de Tomato?

Don't know what the hell this is. People have strange eating habits, I guess lol. I decided to ask people their crazy eating habits and this is what I got.




- Chocolate milkshake + ketchup. Kind of tastes like a melted orange sorbet.


- lime jello mixed with fudge.


tuna sandwich with cucumbers.


cream cheese and peanut butter sandwich with pickles..(I have gross friends who actually eat this crap).


ham and chip dip sandwich. Besides the soggy bread, it was pretty good.


I have a friend who eats peanut butter with pizza. I once put pickles on a slice of pizza. It was alright.


popcorn and hot fudge... surprisingly good. 


in Manila they mix avocado with condensed milk...not bad...I make peanut butter, banana and mayo with a "smudge" of honey sandwiches (I think Elvis ate those too)


 This one is pretty bad:  canned mushroom soup, canned string beans, and ground beef cooked together.  I eat it like a sloppy joe.




Drop me a line and let me know what your crazy combo is or was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment