Friday 23 September 2011

No Sex...No Relationship - TRUE or not so TRUE?

Kendra says she and Hank are not as, well, active as they used to be when it comes to the bedroom.

Even sadder, she reveals that the two talked about splitting up...

He deserves a lot more sex, he definitely does," says Kendra!!!
 
Kendra just released a book, "Being Kendra: Cribs, Cocktails & Getting My Sexy Back. " Women can be so crazy at times and forget about our men. You know, they need some love.

Even so, the couple is doing just fine. In fact, they're stronger than ever. However, the relationship wasn't as steady following the birth of baby Hank Jr. when Kedra was struggling with severe depression. It certainly didn't help things when they seemed to be moving to a different city every day as Hank was being bounced between football teams.

"I gave him an expiration date," Kendra admits. "We didn't have a home. Our stuff was scattered all over the United States. We had tax bills sent to three cities. I went crazy. I had a meltdown."
She finally put her foot down. "I was like, 'If we don't find a home in such and such a time, I'm going to have to leave you for awhile so I can find a home. I have to do this for our baby,' " Kendra remembers. "We set the expiration date—not to divorce, but to separate."
Fortunately that day never came

No comments:

Post a Comment