Friday 8 July 2011

Rihanna Talks Chris Brown And Men!

Last we heard about RiRi's love life, she'd been spotted getting seriously close with Drake at a nightclub in Canada a few weeks ago.
In the August issue of Cosmo UK, Rihanna opens about her love life, and gives us some thoughts on Chris Brown.
Here's RiRi on finding love:
"I'm open to love. But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else."
"Men are like hunters: they like the chase. So you have to keep 'em guessing. Actually, I'm like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that's the best."
More from RiRi on dating:
"It can definitely be intimidating to guys to date someone in this industry. It's really hard to find a guy who really doesn't care about that stuff. Right now, it's easier just having my career to focus on."
And here's Rihanna on the incident with Chris Brown:
"It was an aggressive and defensive time, and allowed me to start not giving a s–t. I've always been good at masking my emotions. For me, it's tougher to be vulnerable than to be tough."
"I walked around with a very f–k-you attitude."

No comments:

Post a Comment